Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A new running list...

I love finding new songs to run to. I love knowing the songs people are running to. And recently, I asked around and got a bunch of new song ideas. So the other day, when I finally had some free time (doesn't seem to happen much with two kids), I sat down and bought some new songs on itunes and also did some exploring and found some more new songs. It's great. I created the new playlist and even downloaded it onto my ipod. Problem is, I haven't gone running yet and been able to use it. Because, if I am running with other people, then obviously I don't listen to music, and the last two runs I did, were with others. And with cross training on the bike and in the pool, obviously music doesn't match those scenarios either. So, it's been several days now since I downloaded this new list, and I still haven't had the chance to check it out... soon though (because, truth be told, I'd much rather run with someone than simply with just music!!). Please feel free to let me know your favourite running songs, again, I'm always looking for new ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment