Friday, August 28, 2009

Why do I run...

I run because it's the fastest way to get in some good cardiovascular exercise. Also because I like races. Also because you see some pretty neat scenery sometimes. I run because you can even run in other cities, and all you really need is a pair of shoes. I run because it gives me alone time. I run because it's a nice way to bond with other people. I run to sort out all the thoughts in my brain. I run so I have an excuse to buy cool exercise clothes. I run so I can use technology like GPS. I run so I can listen to music on my ipod. I run so I can listen to techno and dance stuff that just only seems best when running. I run so I can justify the Chariot (well, since we use several times a week, even for groceries, don't really need to justify it, but when I have to take the kids, it's sure nice to have!!). I run to set an example for my sons. I run so someday I'll hopefully spend less time in a nursing home. I run so I can lose a few pounds. I run to help my train for my triathlon. I run to make it easier to climb mountains. I run so if I was ever being chased, I might win. I run just because...

No comments:

Post a Comment